Sunday, November 18, 2007

Proxying Firefox

This is a simple guide on how to use proxy with Mozilla Firefox Browser:


With this you can:


a) download as many time you like using Rapidshare.de


b) Use Megaupload if your country slot is limited.


c) Enhance your privacy (no one can see who are you)


d) Avoid hacker


e) Download faster (some proxies containe internet cache)


To get free proxies, go here


How to setup proxy:

Older Version: Go to tools>option>general>connection

Latest Version: Go to tools>options>advanced>network>settings


Enter setting like this screenshot: make sure that you change the proxy address.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there,
I'm owner of http://proxy-zone.net

I saw here you made post about proxies:

http://friedfly.blogspot.com/2007/11/proxying-firefox.html


Could you please edit post and recommened and include link to my website too! :)

To be easier for you here is HTML code you can add:

Proxy sites

I would ask you to kindly add my link there!

It would means much to me and your readers would get great website refference since I update my website with new proxies every day!

Thanks again.

Regards,

Eldin.