Thursday, July 3, 2008

Aero Dynamic v3 A0 Theme


I haven’t seen a great Vista theme like this for a while. I think if there where more themes like this then more people would make the switch to Vista. I love the color coordination of the this package. All the different shades of grey and blue work perfectly together. I love the taskbar and how the Start button adds a little color to the whole scene. I know that the creator of this theme has an amazing habit of creating great looking designs. Keep up the great work.

Are you still using Windows XP? If you want to use this theme on XP, then you have to download the XP Theme Patcher. If you’re using Windows Vista, you don’t need the Theme Patcher.
Title: Aero Dynamic v3 A0
Author: downtheory
Download:

Download Vista Aero Dynamic v3 A0 for Vista Here


Source: windowsvistaplace

No comments: